Big Moxi Games is scaling its art team to support the development of AAA MMOG with a large global publisher. We are seeking 3D artists with experience in environments and props with 2+ years of experience to join us in creating awesome games for PC and consoles.
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Designing, modeling, and texturing props and environment art.
- Works efficiently and effectively within technical constraints of production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds the studio’s standards.
- 2 or more years experience with props and environment art in a production environment.
- Great skill in 3D hard surface modeling.
- Strong knowledge of Maya and or Blender.
- Strong knowledge of Zbrush.
- Portfolio, and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Passionate about video games.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Portuguese.
- Good knowledge of Substance Painter and/or Designer.
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Working remotely is an option.
- Relocation assistance is offered.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org